Are you thinking of Crowdfunding?
Next Chapter has an Asia-based funding portal for female entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses. Our focus is on businesses by women, creating products and services that women will love.
We’re an “all-or-nothing” crowdfunding model. That means you’ll need to reach your funding target by your deadline to receive the pledged funds. We’ll receive 5% of funds raised and our payment providers (PayPal, stripe) also charge fees.
Why Next Chapter?
Based in Hong Kong, Next Chapter crowdfunding is open to female entrepreneurs throughout Asia who’d like to fund their business dreams. Our growing community supports our ‘by women for women model’ and continually strives to give back through mentorship, education and funding.
- Raise funds without giving away equity in your business
- Test the market viability before investing too much time and money
- Get valuable feedback and validation of your products or services
- Leverage the power of social media and word-of-mouth marketing
- Build a community of enthusiastic fans
- Connect with successful business people to receive mentoring
- Use our unique dashboard to manage your campaign
- Give back to the Next Chapter community by sharing your experiences and advice
Not ready yet?
We have a few services available to you if you are planning or thinking about starting a campaign…