How it works:
This is an online course to help founders demystify the funding process in further developing their businesses.
Our goal is to explain the three stages of funding and help you determine the one most relative to your business. We aim to equip you with the knowledge and tools required to confidently discuss your funding needs and business plan with potential investors.
There are 3 topics with 4 lessons for each topic, each topic should take you about 1.5 hours to complete.
The topics represent the 3 different stages of business IDEA, EARLY & GROWTH, going through:
- What type of funding option is most commonly used
- What to prepare
- What to expect
What it looks like:
What you get with your course:
What you get for $149 USD:
Get Funding Savvy course
1) Gain access to our online course “GET FUNDING SAVVY”
2) Receive templates for
– Investor Pitch Decks
– Term sheets
3) Worksheets for
– Business development
– Target Audience
– Investment Ask
4) Cheatsheets for
– Funding types pro and cons for each one
5) Checklists for
– Due Diligence prep
– Pitch Preparations
1) Gain access to our directory and discover over 250 female-focused funding organisations; view their funding focuses, application process and special reason ‘why we like them’.
2) Receive useful tips such as
– Business modelling tips
– Business valuations tips
– Do’s and Don’ts for approaching investors
– Exclusive discounts for our investor events!
3) Registration also allows subscribers to submit their company/startup profiles, and/or investment organisations.