What it is :
The course guides you through the key funding term, example pitch decks and the do’s and dont’s investor expect from you. This will help prepare you to confidently meet with investors about your funding ask and business plan.
How it works :
Once subscribed to our Next Chapter Plus (one-off payment of $200 USD) you will have access to our online course for free. This course is written, designed and contributed by experts, investors, and founders to share their knowledge and provide feedback on your business and investment goals.
This is an online course designed for growth-oriented female founders to help them demystify the funding process and develop their businesses.
The course covers 4 topics with 3 lessons for each topic. Each lesson should take you no longer than 1.5 hours.
Have more questions? Submit your interest in our course by completing the form below:
Topic 1 :
Key terminology, and funding basics
- Funding stages explained
- How funding works – Break up of equity and shares
- Common Terminology
Topic 2 :
Different types of investors/funding source, their pros/cons and expectations
- VC vs Angels
- Grants vs Government Loans –
- Investor terminology (patient capital, impact investing)
Topic 3 :
Valuation Tools and Investment Ask
Tools and tips for evaluating your business & knowing how much to ask
- Evaluation tools
- Justifying your investment ask
Topic 4 :
Pitch Deck Prep
Everything you need to create and deliver a great investment pitch deck
- What you need to include P1 – Business vision, Problem, Solution, Product Market, Opportunity, Business Model
- What you need to include P2 – Growth Strategy, Financials & Projections, Traction, Competition, Team, Funding Ask
- Presentation and delivery techniques
Is this Course Right for You?
- Are you interested in confidently and knowledgeably speaking with investors to see how you can grow your business?
- Do you know if you have the right business model for growth and funding?
- Do you think you and your business has what it takes to grow internationally or introduce more product lines?
- Do you need to build your team to bring in more sales and revenue?
- Are you wanting to make an impact with your business and need financial backing to do that?
- Are you interested in understanding the investment process and if it is right for your business?
The right investment or capital can make this happen for you and our “Get Ready for Funding” course is here to help make that happen.
We are working with ambitious, growth-oriented female-founded business who want to become multi-million dollar businesses. We are talking to investors who are looking for that right investment in the next big thing or someone who can build on their right idea and foundations.
Bringing together female-founders with a savvy attitude towards growing their business, we introduce them to investors, experts and advisors to get them ready to have an empowered and robust conversation with investors and make investor connections.